Silverstar Car Wash cracked the top 100 in a national industry ranking.
Silverstar Car Wash went from one location to 12 locations in a decade, and that growth landed the company on a national industry list.
Why it matters:
- Silverstar ranked 64th on the Commercial Plus Top 100, which ranks car washes based on the number of locations.
- The list – compiled by Commercial Plus, a commercial mortgage firm specializing in car washes – features chains that have as few as seven and as many as 344 locations nationwide.
“(The Top 100 list) was something we put out as a crazy goal a couple years ago,” Regional Manager Andrea Vetos said. “There’s obviously been a lot of work that’s gone into the growth to get to that point, but it’s really rewarding to see those results start to pay off.”
Tell me more about Silverstar’s history
Silverstar’s growth really started in 2015 when the car wash at 57th Street and Marion Avenue expanded to a second location.
Since then, the growth has accelerated with eight locations in Sioux Falls, four locations in Sioux City and five more under construction in Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota.
The company has opened two new locations so far this year, and if all goes as planned by the end of 2021 they’ll open all of the five currently under construction.
Where can I find a Silverstar car wash in Sioux Falls?
You can go to any of the following locations:
- 85th Street and Minnesota Avenue
- 69th Street and Louise Avenue
- West 57th Street and Marion Avenue
- 26th Street and Marion Avenue
- 41st Street and Grange Avenue
- East 57th Street and Graystone Avenue
- 26th Street and Sycamore Avneue
- East 10th Street and Bahnson Avenue
These two are currently under construction in Sioux Falls:
- South Minnesota Avenue between 24th and 22nd Streets
- West 41st Street and Ellis Road