EmBe has named the 30 participants selected for its 2019 Women’s Leadership Program.
The 17-month annual program provides professional development to professional women by providing them with learning opportunities and a mentor.
The program is now in its eighth year and includes a retreat, six learning sessions and mentoring.
The 2019 class of participants for the Women’s Leadership Program are:
- Ellen Arens, Software Test Supervisor at Raven Industries
- Megan Backer, Universal Banking Officer at First Bank and Trust
- Carrie Biever, Senior Accountant at The First National Bank
- Samantha Bucknell, Special Events Coordinator at EmBe
- Stephanie Burt, Mortgage Loan Partner at Reliabank Mortgage
- Terra Bylander, Risk Management Specialist/Trainer at Howalt McDowell Insurance
- Sara Damjanovic, Owner of Floret Cakery
- Allison Dvorak, Project Architect at TSP, Inc.
- Ashley Gibson, Contract Analyst at Avera McKennan
- Lindsey Hauger, Assistant Administrator at Pioneer Memorial Hospital and Health Services
- Kristin Hayward, Manager of Advocacy & Development at Planned Parenthood
- Arin Knudtson, Chief Financial Officer at Journey Group Co.
- Stephanie Krumvieda, Project Manager at Blend Interactive, Inc.
- Morgan Hauck Larson, Director of Communications at Lemonly
- Colette Manning, Senior Executive Director, Marketing at Sanford Health
- Kelly Marshall, Job Analysis & Ergonomics Specialist at Risk Administration Services
- Rachael Meyerink, Neonatal Dietitian at Sanford Health
- Hilairee Mosier, Marketing Manager at Avera Health
- Christina Oey, Development Director at Feeding South Dakota
- Dr. Ashley M. Pfaff, Owner/Chiropractic Physician at Dr. Ashley Family Chiropractic
- Julie Prairie, Owner/Photographer at Julie Prairie Photography
- Brittany Reith, Marketing Content Specialist at Midco
- Katie Shuck, Instructor and Blog Author at CybHER
- Leah Sideras, Advisor, Business Controls Administration at Meta Payment Systems
- Jackie Swanstrom, Director of Governance and Executive Support at Girl Scouts -Dakota Horizons
- Adrianne Jo Turner, Receptionist at Lynn, Jackson, Shultz & Lebrun
- Carly Uthe, Community Relations Multi-Media Specialist at Sioux Falls School District
- Sarah Van Voorst, Police Officer with the Sioux Falls Police Department
- Andrea Vetos, Regional Manager at Silverstar Car Wash
- Amanda Wermers, Owner/Operator at Game Chest
For more information on the program go to www.embe.org/leadership or contact Erin Bosch, Director of Women’s Programming, at EmBe at 605-610-0665.