Embe names 30 selected as Women’s Leadership participants for 2019
Story courtesy of Sioux Falls Argus Leader
EmBe has named the 30 participants selected for its 2019 Women’s Leadership Program.
The 17-month annual program provides professional development to professional women by providing them with learning opportunities and a mentor.
The program is now in its eighth year and includes a retreat, six learning sessions and mentoring.
The 2019 class of participants for the Women’s Leadership Program are:
- Ellen Arens, Software Test Supervisor at Raven Industries
- Megan Backer, Universal Banking Officer at First Bank and Trust
- Carrie Biever, Senior Accountant at The First National Bank
- Samantha Bucknell, Special Events Coordinator at EmBe
- Stephanie Burt, Mortgage Loan Partner at Reliabank Mortgage
- Terra Bylander, Risk Management Specialist/Trainer at Howalt McDowell Insurance
- Sara Damjanovic, Owner of Floret Cakery
- Allison Dvorak, Project Architect at TSP, Inc.
- Ashley Gibson, Contract Analyst at Avera McKennan
- Lindsey Hauger, Assistant Administrator at Pioneer Memorial Hospital and Health Services
- Kristin Hayward, Manager of Advocacy & Development at Planned Parenthood
- Arin Knudtson, Chief Financial Officer at Journey Group Co.
- Stephanie Krumvieda, Project Manager at Blend Interactive, Inc.
- Morgan Hauck Larson, Director of Communications at Lemonly
- Colette Manning, Senior Executive Director, Marketing at Sanford Health
- Kelly Marshall, Job Analysis & Ergonomics Specialist at Risk Administration Services
- Rachael Meyerink, Neonatal Dietitian at Sanford Health
- Hilairee Mosier, Marketing Manager at Avera Health
- Christina Oey, Development Director at Feeding South Dakota
- Dr. Ashley M. Pfaff, Owner/Chiropractic Physician at Dr. Ashley Family Chiropractic
- Julie Prairie, Owner/Photographer at Julie Prairie Photography
- Brittany Reith, Marketing Content Specialist at Midco
- Katie Shuck, Instructor and Blog Author at CybHER
- Leah Sideras, Advisor, Business Controls Administration at Meta Payment Systems
- Jackie Swanstrom, Director of Governance and Executive Support at Girl Scouts -Dakota Horizons
- Adrianne Jo Turner, Receptionist at Lynn, Jackson, Shultz & Lebrun
- Carly Uthe, Community Relations Multi-Media Specialist at Sioux Falls School District
- Sarah Van Voorst, Police Officer with the Sioux Falls Police Department
- Andrea Vetos, Regional Manager at Silverstar Car Wash
- Amanda Wermers, Owner/Operator at Game Chest
For more information on the program go to www.embe.org/leadership or contact Erin Bosch, Director of Women’s Programming, at EmBe at 605-610-0665.