Frequently Asked Questions
Our wash process is very safe! We wash thousands of cars at each location every month that come out clean and damage free. Our equipment is designed to ensure the safest wash for your vehicle and our chemicals are top of the line.
The soft foam brushes are rinsed between each vehicle and are deep cleaned at the end of each night.
Although our wash is incredibly safe, we are not responsible for:
- Power Antennas
- Bug Shields
- Luggage Racks
- Loose Chrome
- Glued Spoilers
- Any Non-Factory Installed Items
- Previous Damage or Loose Parts
- Collisions Due to Driver Error
Yes, we are unable to wash the following types of vehicles:
- Vehicles over 7’1” at our Sycamore location, or vehicles over 7’4” at our other locations
- Dually trucks
- Trucks with excessive debris or equipment in the bed
- Vehicles with excessive body damage
- Vehicles with less than 4” of ground clearance
- Tires wider than 12.5"
No, Silverstar Car Wash is an exterior-only wash. We happily provide access to our free high powered vacuums and unlimited use of our prep towels so that you can clean every inch of your vehicle while you’re here!
Yes, we take Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We are also equipped to take most fleet credit cards including WEX (Wright Express), GSA, and Voyager. Cash and check are also accepted!
Silverstar offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if your car doesn’t meet your standards, stop back at our window so we can wash it again!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 605-361-3557.